2016年11月28日

malloc_error_break with Facebook Native Ad

I try to implement the Native Ad on Xcode8. I met crash issue. "NativeAdSample(10831,0x1b6871c40) malloc: *** error for object 0x1740b1100: pointer being freed was not allocated".

Even, I use the "NativeAdSample" example project from Official Facebook iOS SDK. And I get the same issue. After I assign the "PlacementID" and "addTestDevice", and I click the "Load Native Ad" button. And then it crash.

It's weird, it crash on iOS10. It show "No fill" on iOS8, and not crash. Verbose log show that crash after "Saved local configuration.", and "malloc_error_break" break point show it crash on "JavaScriptCore".

1128_02

 

Finally, I found out that "Safari Setting >> Advanced >> Web Inspector" will cause this issue. Turn it off, and will not malloc error.
1128_03

FBAudienceNetwork (4.17.0) via Cocoapods.
Xcode8.1 on OSX EI Capitan

Orignal From: malloc_error_break with Facebook Native Ad